Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. David McGroarty of Richmond, Virginia

Old 10-13-2011, 02:37 PM
NameDr. David J McGroarty
AddressRichmond, Virginia, 23236
 United States
WebsiteUnknown
Phone(804)330-4901
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
08-03-2012, 10:31 PM   #2
Manorexico

My Support Groups:
I love Dr.Mcgroarty and his staff! I will tell just one story of his wonderful treatment. I went in for an enteroscopy in which he hoped to be able to reach a stricture. Well he was unable to get to it because of how far into the small intestine it was. When I woke up from anesthesia he was there within minutes holding my hand telling me that though he failed that day to not give up hope because he WILL fix me and he will make me better. The nurse came in later and told me that he tried for over an hour with every technique known to man to get farther, even calling in another doctor to see if he could reach. Now that is an awesome doctor.
He has also given me his direct phone number so I can reach him at any time with my concerns, he is attentive and very caring. He is willing to pull out all the stops for his patients. I would very highly recommend him to patients with Crohn's or UC.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
3 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. David McGroarty of Richmond, Virginia