• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Annoyed with the doctors

I was diognosed 4 years ago now. On imuran and b12 shots. Just seeing what else is out there in the treatment world from real users. It just seems the doctors just what to keep throwing tests and heavy medications at you to keep you coming back. Hopefully i can get some insight out of this forum.

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
Hi and welcome! What mg of Imuran are you taking? I assume it isn't working too well if you are seeking out other treatment options.

I think you'll find a lot of good information regarding treatment on the forum. And don't be shy; fire away with your questions.

I sure hope you find the right treatment for you soon.

Hi rvman

Welcome to the forum. Yep, it can get pretty frustrating being poked and prodded yet continuing to feel crappy.

I'm sure you'll find lots of good info in the Treatment section of the forum. The Diet and Fitness section might yield some answers as well, particularly around diet and supplements.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum,

Kismet