• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ulcer on my eye

Astra

My God! I can safely say that my immune system is well and truly knackered!
Last week I got a boil in my nether region, now I've got an ulcer on my eye!
There is yellow gunk and my eyelashes were glued together this morning.:eek:
Also,
My hair is thinning and I'm soooooooooooo tired!
I've had some bloods done to check B12 and Iron and have to wait til the New Year for results.
Doc has given me Chloramphenicol drops for my eye, 1 drop every 2 hours for 48 hours.
So, I'm off to bed cos it hurts soooooooooo much
Hope everyone else is doing ok?
xxx :kiss:

Oh, Joany! That sucks the big one. Sorry to hear about your goopy eye, I hope it stops hurting and starts healing up real soon!! How's your Crohn's symptoms, are those staying under control at least? Get lots of rest!

Me, I'm doing well health-wise, thanks for asking... :) Dreading Christmas a little bit, but it'll be over soon.

Astra

Aw thanks Sharon! So glad you're doing ok.
Yeah the Crohns is behaving, so far, so good!
But sod it, I'm gonna eat for England come next Sunday!
Suffer the consequences later.
xxx

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
Joanie don't worry, you are going to be fine now, you are off for a spell so you need to rest and heal! It just means you can't wink a Marky for awhile ;). Hugs xx

Astra

ha ha ha Pen, you never fail to make me laugh buddy!
Are you sure you meant wink?:whistleinnocently:
xxxx

Hey Joan,
Hope your eye is better soon. It should do with the drops. I have had this problem several times. It is a right pain and very irritating. Staring at a computer screen won't help it though :)

My immune system also goes haywire at this time of year.
Take care