• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

A little bit about me

Hi their I would be grateful for any help and info I am looking for support to help me through a bit of a bad time really . I was diagnosed withU/C in June 2006 and coped with quite well for about a year the my father died in June 2007. Since then I had been feeling rotten and tired with a lot more toilet rushes ! I was admitted to hospital for treatment from dec 2007 up until April 2008 a
When I discovered that I caught c- diff & mrsa when in hospital .i got a subtotal colectomy done on April the 9th 2008 since then I had a j/pouch made in October that year and felt fine after these ops !! I was then in on jan 2009 for the reconnection of the intestine to the pouch then I had severe pain so I was opened up again and they found a hard bit of intestine that was causing a blockage so that was removed. Since then I have had numerouse day surgery for dilutions and blockages . All I'm looking for is a little help and understanding especially if anyone has had similar probs -- look forward to your posts

Thanks al.

David

Co-Founder
Hi Al,

I am SO SORRY your post got lost in our Local Support group system. We're looking to get that fixed. Ugh, are you still out there buddy?