• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

You are not alone

rygon

Hahaha awesome videos, really put a smile to me face :)
Watched the Bad Tummy vid (love dubfire btw, Deep Dish are one of my fav DJs), but at 1:18 ... where you taking SMUT??

haha thank you, and it's TUMS, but my camera sees things the opposite of how it is. so it showed up as SMUT on the video but it's tums. lol

Thank You!

I'm new...just wanted to say thank you so much Sunshine Smile! I watched your videos and cried b/c they struck such a chord with me. I could totally relate to what you were saying. It was nice to hear it; that I can now put a face to someone else that is also suffering. That someone else also UNDERSTANDS!
I was feeling very alone, and watching your videos did help me. Thank you for your reassurance and for reaching out to all of us who are undiagnosed. Smile knowing that yes, you have helped someone! :)

Ever Hopeful, you honestly just made my day by telling me that I have helped you!!! YOU HAVE NO IDEA how happy that makes me!! :) I'm glad you don't feel alone! Know that there is someone that will be there for you, I will continue to make videos and I also have a blog (ihaveabadtummy.tumblr.com) if you want to check it out too. :)
I was tired of feeling like no one was putting awareness out there for undiagnosed people, and one day i just got up and realized I'm going to start trying to aware others about it, because it's just as difficult to be diagnosed with something as being undiagnosed and not know what exactly is the problem. I'm so glad I can help others. :) If you have any ideas of any videos you want to hear me talk about, let me know. I'm open to suggestions.

Sorry you have endometriosis, must be rough :( I'm going to be getting checked for that soon too. hope you have a good day <3