• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Update: AWESOME

Well, I had small bowel ressection on Feb 16, 2011, and I have gained 25 lbs, can eat everything and anything! This was by far the best thing I have ever done! I regret waiting for so long to get it done. I recovered in about 5 weeks, and I feel like I am in a new body. The down side is I have outgrown many of my jeans and some shirts are to tight! But I will deal with that, oh and my grocery bill has increased a little too much! I also was depressed before the surgery and I now have a great lookout on life. Just a sucsess story for me. Thanks, Billy.

That's great news!!!!
Enjoy this new feeling...just make sure you still take care of yourself! You don't want to push it too far & end up back where you were!

All the best!!! xo

Jessi

Hey, BK! I am so happy for you. It really is quite a success.

Thanks for sharing this with us. :hug:

O, and I moved this thread to the Success Story section. Hope ya don't mind.

xJillx

Your Story Forum Monitor
Hooray! Congratulations! I am so happy to hear you are doing so well.

I hope the good times keep on rolling!

:pika: HIP HIP HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! May you enjoy remission--and keep it! So happy for you---isn't food awesome when it doesn't hurt and cause other issues? :dance: Dana