• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

So over it!!!!

I'm so over being as I know most of us are, but every time I see a glimmer of hope it's snuffed out!!! I have tried so many avenues and still no results. I know I still need to give the remicade time to work but my god!!!!!! I'm still going (on a good day) at least 10 times a day no matter if I eat or not... Not to mention non stop nausea and lets not forget about the pain. Since starting remi I have been to the hospital a half a dozen times and for days or weeks at a time. I'm exhausted and I know my husband and son are too, which then leads me into this horrible guilty feeling that I can't shake because of what I have to put my loved ones through! I just feel I hopeless at this point, and I know "this too shall pass" but when?!?! I'M SO OVER IT!!! PLEASE GIVE ME STRENGTH TO OVERCOME! Thanks for the vent....

suschex

Suzanne
I'm so sorry you are struggling with meds and still being so ill.

Sending you hugs and strength!!!!!

so, sorry to hear your situation. Wish I could say it wasn't familiar. However, seeing as I'm replying to your post we all know that's not the case. My positive input for you today is that you have a loving & caring family so, please! don't feel guilty that's what loved ones do for one another. As they say this to shall pass. Sooner than later... Let's hope!
: )