Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Ian Rees of Llanelli, Dafen, Carmarthenshire, Wales, United Kingdom

Old 01-17-2012, 05:56 AM
NameDr. Ian W Rees
AddressPrince Philip Hospital
 Llanelli, Dafen, Carmarthenshire, Wales, United Kingdom
 Europe
WebsiteUnknown
PhoneUnknown
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
08-14-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
Earthsoul

What a breathe of fresh air to meet such a thorough and professional doctor. I was recommended Dr Rees by a friend who had worked with a nurse with him.
The appointment he sent was very fast and placed outside of a clinic so I had time.
When I went into the room with him he went step by step through my notes, listening to my story and comparing notes, and correcting notes where they were wrongly reported.
I had taken both my partner and the friend who had recommended Dr Rees and he listened to them when they discussed how the illness had and is affecting e and the change to my lifestyle due to the disease. He did query why I was there as I already had a diagnosis of IBD, and felt the semantics of whether it was UC or Crohns irrelevant to him as a physician because they are both treated similarly.
I can recommend this doctor with the highest regard. He spent an hour with me and I was not made to feel uncomfortable about that time spent at all. In fact he was totally thorough examining me, going through my notes, all my test results and my blood results.
He gave me hope, and that is the world to me, I had lost all hope and he gave me hope back.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
5 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Ian Rees of Llanelli, Dafen, Carmarthenshire, Wales, United Kingdom