• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Not sure what i have yet?

Entchen

Chief Dandelion Picker
Hi Cyclonenat: Fingers crossed that what you have is figured out! Hope it isn't IBD, but if it is we'll be here to support you.

Crohn's 35

Inactive Account
:welcome: Cycloneat. Colonoscopies are a great way to determine a disease. Where do you get your pain? Do you bleed? Hope you dont have it but if you do coming here is the best place to start and get information. :hang:

left and right side, have piles too but the cream and insert things didnt work either, i had my apendix out in april, i have cut down on oily foods

Angrybird

Hello and welcome :) The colonoscopy should definetly be able to say what is going on, the doc can also tell you a fair bit straight away which is another plus (you only have to wait for biospy results if they do any). I do hope that it is not IBD and that it is something that they can perhaps sort then and there. If not however you have come to the right place for lots of advice and support. I am pleased to see that you already having a look at your diet, have you found that you feel worse when you have dairy foods or wheat at all? I will keep my fingers crossed for you and please keep us updated on how you get on.

Hi Everyone i have had the colonoscopy it was clear, so i have a appointment for a endoscopy at the end of the month.

I get migraines every now and then i usually have vomiting and the last 2 times it has had what looked like a bit of blood in it. I have had to take a lot of antacids lately as i have had quite a lot of acid and burping. I hope they find something with the ensoscopy.

David

Co-Founder
Did they use terminology other than "slightly inflamed" or is that exactly what the results said? If other terminology was used, please let us know the exact findings.