• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Dr office called with egd results

And they said everything is normal except the inflammation in my stomach, so they want me to take prilosec for heartburn. Yep, that's my problem, heartburn. They will call when the blood work results come in. Never mind that I don't have heartburn and my pain is much lower than the stomach. I give up.

A different gi did one about a year ago. This dr got those results and doesn't seem interested in doing a repeat. That one was normal.

Blood work and stool came back normal. According to the nurse there's nothing wrong with me. The irony is I couldnt even ask ask her any questions because I had to run to the bathroom. It's just not worth the fight of trying to get a dr to listen anymore.[WIKI][/WIKI]