Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Vent Away » So i missed the concert...

06-02-2008, 11:05 PM   #1
Digits

so i missed the concert...

so ive now had explosive watery diarrhea for about 10 days now. like, i move or bend and i soil myself. im not fatigued, or feeling diff, just pooing weird.

Oh, and i spent.... 1 hour and 37 minutes out of a 2 and a half hour concert...

OF ELTON JOHN! it was a once in a freacking life time experience ( i mean, come on, when does elton go to alaska! NEVER!)

and i spent almost all of it in the bathrooms. but gotta admit...they got some good acoustics in there.

oh, and the week preceding this explosive bout was about 4 days of nothing at all. NOTHING. and everytime i eat, im instantly full and blaoted icky. ew...

i am so pissed about the concert though.
06-03-2008, 01:57 AM   #2
Jeff D.

Awe I hope this stops for you soon. Have you called you GI yet. Talk to them about whats going on. It's better to catch a flare early then later.

Feel better
06-03-2008, 06:56 AM   #3

aw Digits, i am so sorry! firstly, for what you're going through, and secondly for it ruining such an awesome evening

i was going to say maybe you have a tummy bug, as sudden severe diarrhea can be typical of this - but on reading again, i see you've had it for 10 days which is probably more indicative of Crohns than a bug.

i 2nd what Jeff says - tell your consultant or gp. hope you feel better real soon.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Vent Away » So i missed the concert...