• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ffs back in hospital!!!!

Doc decided to bring me back in to check bloods and see if they can do anything with output, this is all I need only home over a week after spending months in here, sometimes wonder will I ever get any peace!!!!!!

Oh no poor you. Lets hope you don't have to stay in long. It can get a bit mind numbingly boring after a while. Thank god for dvd players.
Have they said how long they think you will need to stay in for ?

Sorry to hear you are back in again. Hope they can get you sorted soon, I can't begin to imagine what it must be like being in and out all the time.

Get well soon.

Sorry to hear this bigtruck, no one chooses to be in hospital & the time drags so much. Really hope things improve real soon for you & you can get out & stay out. Keep your chin up.
Regards
Grant

Terriernut

I'm sorry to hear that BigTruck, although not surprised considering your output. You are in the right place, although I can certainly understand why you must be furious, depressed, and ready to go mental.

Dont succumb to the temptation to get down and out. Thats the easy way, but I personally think that you are better than that. This is a hiccup in the road, just a wee bump. I wouldnt be surprised to see you back on the dreaded pred for awhile, but at least we know it works, and works fast.

On your other thread you mentioned that you didnt have a fever, or mucus, and that it was a normal colour stool. This is good news. So, this will hopefully be a short stay for you, and you will be back home soon. That is my fervent hope for you.
:ghug:

Oh boy. What a pain! I do hope you get your output issues sorted out really quickly and are back home in no time.

Just keep breathing, and know that you'll be home again really soon.

Kismet

Seriously bummed for you Big Truck. How frustrating.
Hopefully they will sort out your output though.
You can't seem to catch a break.

I'm sorry to hear this. I will be sending healing thoughts your direction. Hopefully they get you out of there and feeling better as quick as they can.