• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Thrush.....Ugh!

Thrush, how I hate it. I am taking Humira and have been ok on it for twelve month but now I am suffering from recurrent thrush. I developed drug induced lupus whilst taking Infliximab so I am wondering if the same thing is happening on Humira. My joints are also hurting especiallly the bones in my feet when I walk on them. I really feel like a wreck at the moment. The fatigue is killing me and am finding it really hard to work. If I knew the thrush was definately associated with the imune suppresent drug then I would feel a lot better about why I got it. Your thoughts and help on this is appreciated. Hope Im not the only one.

I'm on humira. Ive had thrush a couple of times. first time i saw the doc and she gave me some mouth wash which worked. 2nd time the doc gave me some mouth wash which didnt work, so i rinsed my mouth with salt water 3 times a day.. and that worked.