• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hey!

Hi Im new to all this.Im 23and I have had Crohns and UC for about 4 years now overall it is ok just a flare up once a year, Im from Australia and came on here to see if i could help some people deal with having Crohns and also for support. As we all know its sometimes hard to put it all onto our family and friends.

ATM im having a huge flare up! sucks so much and i think i have watched as much tv as i can handle haha!!!

Anyways just wanted to say a big hello to everyone!!! and hope your all doing ok! :ysmile:

Angrybird

Hello and :welcome: to the forum. I am sorry to hear that you are poorly at the mo :( what is being done by your doc to get things sorted? Leading up to this how had you been handling your crohns? Has it been meds? Have you found changing your eating habits and diet helpful at all?

It is really great you have decided to join us, there is a lot of helpful info and support here :)

Wishing you well soon!

xxx

There are alot of people on here your age (sadly I am not one of them!) so they will be a good sourse of questions some of us older ones (ok- only 48) dont have to deal with!

Hope you get back into remission quickly!!

David

Co-Founder
Hi there and welcome to the forum :)

What are your current symptoms? What medications are you on?

I wish you all the best. See you around the forum!

Were close in age! Welcome! I'm 26 and was diagnosed at 24 years old. Its been quite a journey but this site has helped me in research and not always feeling alone. Glad to have you here! :)

Hi guys thanks for the response means alot. Seeing my doctor tomorrow am currently on humira injections which have been helping. Some lifestyle changes have happened to me in the last 2 weeks and think thats why im having a flare up. Current symptoms are the norm for flareup The big D, loss of appitite, joint pain. But im staying
Positive. Hope your all doing well! and thanks again for caring!