• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Just Joined

Good Morning
I am 37 years old and i have been diagnosed with Crohn's for 4 years now...I am currently trying to get back on my meds for i have such a hard time taking the medicine correctly. I am suppose to start remicade next week to help with my fistula issues......

David

Co-Founder
Welcome SDW, I'm really glad you joined. It's not uncommon for people to have trouble taking their meds but that you've reached out and joined this forum tells me that you're ready to start taking more responsibility. Good for you :)

How are you feeling these days other than the fistula? I pray that the Remicade is able to close it for you.

*hugs* to you.

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome to the forum sdw1028!

I am sorry to read that you have had some issues lately but hopefully the Remicade is able to help.

Please keep us updated on us on how things go and feel free to use us for any questions you might have or for support.