• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Called today about entocort not helping

Called today and talked to the nurse, who in turned talked to the physicians assistant. I've had one bm on entocort that was a little more formed, but it was days ago and it seems to be a fluke. I'm to wean off the entocort over the next two weeks and start lialda today. I don't know what strengths it comes in but she did say it would be four a day. I'm still having the stomach pain, especially after eating, and I'm hoping that gets better. Off to the treatment boards to see what I can learn about my new medicine!

Sorry the entocort didn't help. I was on it about 2 months ago, and that time it wasn't helping, either, so my GI put me on predisone. It has helped a lot, but at the cost of predisone side effects. I hope the Lialda helps.