• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Doctors cant tell me whats wrong

doctors cant tell me whats wrong

Ok here its goes tell me what you think.

Last Sumner I all of a sudden started getting stomach pain right above my belly button. Its would start right as I was finished eating or in the middle of eating if it was a big meal. There was days when I was fine and days when it would hit me. It lasted a few hours then went away and I was fine again next time I ate.
They did an ultrasound, ct scan, upper endoscopy. All came back clear. Blood works been normal. So after I started taking prilosec it went away and has been gone sine last summer its back. I went through a few stressful weeks. Buying a house and the mother inlaw gave us a huge bill. The day after she gave us the bill the pain is back. Not as bad but I eat and cramp then feel a gas bubble. I don't fart it just feels like a gas bubble. I have meals where I'm fine and meals Luke if I eat to fast or to much hurts. The pain only last an hour or two.again its right above my belly button. Anyone have a clue. I am going in for my upper endoscopy post apt next week. I never went back becaise I was feeling fine again. It's funny cause for 6 months I was fine.

Trysha

Staff member
Hi Chrissylynn,
Welcome to the forum.
Sorry to hear you are not feeling so well and hope things will soon get better for you.
Your symptoms suggest maybe a gastritis or an ulcer of some kind.
Have you been tested/treated for H.pylori?
Perhaps the report of your endoscopy will be helpful to your diagnosis.
Please keep us posted.
Feel better soon
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha

hmm

The result from the gi are normal they found no swelling ulcers polips or anything. I don't have h pilori they checked. And they checked gallbladder its not that either. I had my appendix out 3 years ago also. But that was a different pain.

David

Co-Founder
It sounds like you may want to create a food diary. Write down exactly what you eat and drink and how you feel. See if you can correlate what is causing you issues. Since all your tests came back normal it may be a food sensitivity of some sort.

I wish you all the best.