• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

First timer!

Hello! Diagnosed with Crohns in 1999. Eventually forced to take early retirement, on disability, due to disease related issues. Have been hospitalized many times. Had partial colostomy with ostomy that was later reversed with resection, thank goodness!

Currently biggest issue is severe constipation. Lotsof abdominal pain too.

hello and welcome!! you'll find lots of good info on here, i keep getting lost in the forums and emerge hours later better informed but with eye strain :ylol:
x

Angrybird

Hello there and welcome to the forum. Have you contacted your doc about the constipation? What meds (if any) are you on currently?

Glad you have decided to join, there is plenty of info and support here for you :)

AB
xx

David

Co-Founder
Hi Harvey and welcome. I'm glad you found your way here. I'm sorry to hear about your current issues though. :( In addition to AB's questions above, where specifically is your pain? And any other symptoms?

I wish you well!

Astra

Hiya Harvey
and welcome

Sorry can't help with the big C, I'm more of a big D kinda girl!
Good to have you here with us!
Lotsa luv
Joan xxx