Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » 3 Bears & my Stomach

04-25-2012, 04:07 AM   #1
Cross-stitch gal

My Support Groups:
3 Bears & my Stomach

I was just telling my Husband that right now I'm feeling like the three bears. At this point in time, my stomach can't be too empty or too full. It has to be just right or else I'm in pain, have nausea or an upset stomach. I know that this is one that you really can't help me with. But, was wondering if any of you sometimes feel the same way...

Current Meds:
Pentasa 1000mg 2xday or Mesalamine DR 1.2gm 2xday, Canasa Suppositories (when needed) 1000mg 1xday, Tylenol 3 with codeine 300-30mg (when needed)

Non-Meds:
600+D Calcium 2xday, Multivitamin, 65mg Iron 1xday, Fish Oil 1000mg, Vitamin D3 5,000 I.U., Eye Drops 2xday

UP Support Group http://www.crohnsforum.com/showthread.php?t=68350
04-28-2012, 10:47 PM   #2
Jennifer
Adminstrator

I understand the feeling. Its all simply unknown/random and its rarely "just right."
Things I take: Tenormin 25mg (PVCs and Tachycardia), Junel, Tylenol 3, Omeprazole 20mg 2/day, Klonopin 1mg 2/day (anxiety), Restoril 15mg (insomnia), Claritin 20mg
Currently in: REMISSION Thought it was a flare but it's just scar tissue from my resection. Dealing with a stricture. Remission from my resection, 17 years and counting.
04-29-2012, 01:52 AM   #3
Mountaingem
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Oh yes, I understand completely-I'm going through that too! So glad to know I'm not the only one. Ugh it is really annoying, isn't it??? I can't seem to get my doctor to take me seriously about how disruptive this can be...*sigh*

I WILL STAY STRONG
I WILL FIGHT
I WILL WIN

Current Meds: Cimzia, Methotrexate, Prevacid, Sertraline, Nortryptaline, Prednisone, Atenelol
04-29-2012, 02:23 AM   #4
Cross-stitch gal

My Support Groups:
Thanks for your replies. Even though my thread might sound pretty funny, it's also really frusterating as well.

Crabby: You're absolutely right. It's hard to get to that correct place where you're feeling even close to normal.

Mountaingem: I too have had a horrible time getting my doctor to take me seriously. Especially when every test and biopsy she's taken has come out normal. I'm totally ready for something to come out wrong just so the doctors can't say it's in my head and actually will fix it!

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » 3 Bears & my Stomach