• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

So yesterday

I decided to go out with my husband and my lifetime best friend who just moved back here and for the first time in 5 years we live in the same city. So while I was enjoying my time with them in a coffee shop I had strong lower abdominal pain, I went to the bathroom and I had a bowel movement with a bit of blood and white dust thing. The cramps kept getting stronger and stronger and I had to be taken to a hospital cause I was crying and screaming. For the 938928932829842 time I end up in a hospital because of strong cramps. My blood pressure was also low and I had a fever, they gave me morphine for the pain and paracetamol for the fever, they wanted to keep me in the hospital but I signed a waiver from liability to the hospital to go home. I cant stay in a hospital again, I hate them they destroy every bit of sanity in me.

My husband is great seriously I feel like I'm not good enough for him all the time, he cant enjoy anything with me everything ends up in some hospital. I cant enjoy anything any longer...

Sorry needed to get this off my chest.

I have that happen to me when I drink green tea. Think back and see if there is anything similar that you were eating or drinking when these things occur. I would highly suggest a strong probiotic to see if that will help you. good luck