• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Crohns

crohns

hi there i was diagnosed with crohns disease about 6 weeks ago and had to have a operation to remove part of my small bowel.im still getting alot of pain and was put on endone 5mg tablets.

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum :bigwave: I take it the operation was to remove a narrowing? How long had you been having problems before the disagnosis and subsequent surgery? Had you been under the care of a GI doc? How long ago exactly was the operation? Do you have a follow up appt booked to discuss where things will go from here with regards to 'management' of your crohns? (Sorry lots of questions I know) You have definetly come to the right place to get info and support regarding this disease so am glad you have decided to join.

Hope you can be feeling better soon.

AB
xx

David

Co-Founder
Hi there and welcome! I'm so sorry to hear you're in pain :( Is it due to the operation or do you think it's related to the Crohn's Disease? If it's related to the CD, where is the pain specifically?

We're here for you! All my best to you.

hi there thankyou for your reply.i get lower rite side pain it could be to do with my operation.i had a ct scan 2 weeks ago as i went back into hospital with alot of pain and there is no reacurrance of crohns.just a bit inflamed where they joined bowel together.im on endone for pain.