• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Postings

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Here is something one of my friends posted on facebook. With all that we see and hear, I thought you guys might like to see this. Just had to share something sweet :hug:

Hard to explain to someone who has no clue. Or doesn't believe you. It's a daily struggle being in pain or feeling sick on the inside while you look fine on the outside. Please put this as your status for at least 1 hour if you or someone you know has an
invisible illness (Pancreatitis, Crohn's, PTSD, Anxiety, Bipolar, Depression, Diabetes, LUPUS, Fibromyalgia, MS, ME, Arthritis, Cancer, Heart Disease, Epilepsy, ADHD, Tourettes syndrome,Autism,M.D. Evan Syndrome etc.) " Never judge what you don't understand"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know which of my friends will copy and paste

Cross-stitch gal

Staff member
Me too:) Had to thank my friend for the posting. In all the challenges we face on this forum, it's nice to see something sweet that we can share together:)