• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Looking for

:heart:ive had crhon's for 48yrs if u have had your that long then u know what it means to be a guinea pig i was the first in my area to have it when my friend would ask me what's wrong well we all know we try to hide it at the time i was 16 i have had 15 surgeries too many hospitals to count once for 6mos still endd up having to have surgery my biggest problem was blocked my ex finally when r kids turned 16 and 18 he told me he was sick of kids and sick of hospitals it's not like he didnt know what i had i told him explained it he said he didn't care he would take care of me and he did for awile then he get a younger woman and he kick me out the house we were living in belonged to his boss i had nowhere to go nowhere to talk my kids that hurt the worst but now im hoping that i can find a companion or more to fill my life i have a big heart i have never lived along my parents had died befor he kick me out or it wouldn't of been aproblem my dad was providing everything for us hard times for me then almost had a very bad breakout but i put myself in calm mood to work and get a home for my kids which by then the damaged had been done i don't know what he told my 2 sons free from crhon's thanks GOD i prayed al the time in fact the 1st time i got pg was right afeter major surgery they wanted to abort i said no GOD put this baby here if i die having it then it's GODS will had boy healthy it was really hard on me when i first found out they told my parents i would't live past the age of 21 they don't know my GOD I JUST TURNED THE BIG 60 so if there is anyone like me let me know i hate being alone it's just awful no one to talk to no one to share that big hole in my heart so if u know someone who can hadle crhon' seen them my way please please please thanks i have never blogged befor so if im doing it wrong please tell me i need all the help i can get right now and GOD BLESS YOU AND I HOPE I HAVEN'T SAID TO MUCH SORRY IF I DID JUST BEEN AWHILE THAT I COULD TALK TO ANYONE THANKSSO MUCH

Hi jankay

Welcome to the forum! You've been living and struggling with Crohn's for such a long time! I'm sorry that your ex treated you and his children with such callous disregard. Having an illness can be a lonely journey, and I'm glad that you're looking to find someone who will offer you a different kind of joy and pleasure.

How is your health currently? There is a Support section of the forum that you may also want to take a look at.

I'm glad you decided to join here---it's not so lonely and there are a lot of amazing people here to talk to and find support from.

Wishing you much wellness,

Kismet

Trysha

Staff member
Hello Jankay
Good to meet you and hope you will be staying to let us know how you get on.
It is so sad when bad things happen to good people, but I am sure you will soon start to feel better . Hopefully you have some social circles near where you currently live that you could get out and about meeting people.Churches and clubs can be places to meet new friends.
Now that you have joined us on the forum you will find lots of support and new friends and we are always there for you
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha

Jessi

Welcome to the family jankay. :hug:

I'm glad you've discovered this forum. I hope that you'll feel like you've got some friends here. You're not alone in this. :)

(There is no wrong or right way to blog, so don't worry about that.)

Congratulations on the big 60! Keep on trucking!