Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Humira/Adalimumab » About to Start Humira! Need Advice

09-16-2008, 01:35 AM   #31
skinzdogg

MCPayne said:
Just had the TB test today, and will go back on Thursday to get it read, which it should be negative, as I can't even tell where my doctor did it even though he made a pretty good sized bubble. It took me 15 minutes to drive home, which is when I realized that the bubble was gone. Is this going to pose a problem in a couple days when I go to get it read? Is this going to be a problem when I go to get it read if my doctor can't even tell where he did the test?

I know it's probably different for everyone, but on average, how long does it take to get Humira approved by the insurance company? My plan is to just fax the note from my Primary Care Physician to my GI, unless he needs to see the original, then I'll mail it, and after that I'm planning to see if I can drop off the prescription at one of my local pharmacies around here.
MC if you're being serious, no there will be no issue with the doc finding it and as far as getting approved right now I wanna refuse the shit you're workin so hard to get. Crazy, i'm terrified of trying it but i've done Ecstasy, Acid, Shroomz, craziness. Those things I bet are less dangerous though. Best of luck to you

Crohn's Disease Forum » Treatment » Humira/Adalimumab » About to Start Humira! Need Advice