• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

0121crohnslady

Hi everybody,..

I have been on this site before and found it very helpful, and glad to say that im back. I was diagnosed with Crohns, IBS, and Colitus in 2001, had my first resection in 2002 and again in 2009. They tried Remicade/Infliximab but i was allergic to it because im allergic to Codeine, of all things that can help our illness and im allergic to it. Ive been on Prednisolone, Pentasa, Omeprazole, and many more, currently on Azathioprine. I had a colonoscopy in January 2012 and its currently clear...so fingers crossed :ysmile:.

Hoping to meet lots of new people in our situation, and perhaps helping them by support and strength as people have helped me,

Thanks and looking forward to speak to you soon..

Cath x

mikeyarmo

Co-Founder
Welcome back Cath!

Thanks for posting and letting us know a bit more about yourself.

Glad things have been going well since January!

There are many people in need here so your kind words and support would be most welcome!

Take care and looking forward to seeing you around!

-Michael

Thank you Michael for your lovely message. It's so easy to think that your alone with this when first diagnosed because you think nobody understands, but this site lets you know that you are far from on your own.

Your kind words are much appreciated.

Hope to speak to you again soon...

Cath x:Flower:

Angrybird

Hello Cath :bigwave: glad you have decided to return :) Also really pleased that the tum is behaving for you (whoop whoop!), fingers crossed this continues for a very long time.

AB
xx

Thank you all for your lovely message of support, this site never ceases to amaze me how much support and caring there is for our fellow sufferers. Im so glad that i manage to get back on....

:kiss: hugs and good health to you all..

Cath x:eek: