• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Can someone please help me - How to fill medication on low income

I have a medication that I can't get filled because I don't have the money. Can somebody please tell me what I can do? PLEASE THANK YOU.

Last edited by a moderator:
i have a med. that i cant get filled cuz i dont have the money can sm body plz tell me wt i cn do PLZ THANK YOU
Hey, I am not sure what they do in Ohio, but in north Carolina people can go to the department of social services and they help financially with meds. Or salvation army. Hope that helps some. Sorry you are in this predicament. I went years without health insurance and it is not easy. Keep us posted. If I think of any other resources I will let you know

Jennifer

Adminstrator
Staff member
Another thing you may want to do is contact the doctor who prescribed it and let them know that you cannot afford it. Azulfidine/Sulfasalazine may be cheaper. Hope this helps.