Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » I need money !

06-14-2012, 05:06 PM   #1
fromthegut

I need money !

What makes em sad about this disease is the financial cost. I am on a disability and it's not enough. Wosre the governement decide to save moeny ?? ( why else would they change qualifications for special benefits??) and I am now in a bad palce. Food banks aren't enough. I will get sicker if I eat crap. and I woudl rather starv.. which I *am* doing !! instead of going to the food bank. I am actually too sick right now to go and my phone got disconencted.
Any Dr call me cause I have no phone..it got disconencted. I haev had to go to emergency several times because I am getting crappy care. Thus making it *more* expensive on the government... kind of ironic isn't it ???
06-14-2012, 10:33 PM   #2
Jennifer
Adminstrator

Need to know your location before we can really look for local support (not your address, just city/county and state). That would be helpful.
Things I take: Tenormin 25mg (PVCs and Tachycardia), Junel, Tylenol 3, Omeprazole 20mg 2/day, Klonopin 1mg 2/day (anxiety), Restoril 15mg (insomnia), Claritin 20mg
Currently in: REMISSION Thought it was a flare but it's just scar tissue from my resection. Dealing with a stricture. Remission from my resection, 17 years and counting.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » I need money !