Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Help with a symptom

06-14-2012, 06:55 PM   #1
knowlin

Help with a symptom

I just wanted to ask a question bout a symptom that I am having and not real sure how to relieve the pain. I am having a flare and my lower back, hips, and legs r hurting real bad. How can I relieve it?

Please help?
06-14-2012, 09:58 PM   #2
skippy111

Hi Knowlin,
I didn't know how to respond to this post but after reading your other posts I think the best thing for you to do would be to call your GI dr and inform him about the blood and mucous in the stool as well as the pain.. The Dr may tell you to head to the Hospital and there he can do the colonoscopy sooner than scheduled?

it is almost 10pm your time now, if your symptoms are that severe or worse, you may want to think about heading to the ER and then they can contact your GI DR and he can make the descision on whether or not to admit you...

Keep us posted.

Crohn's /Anemia DX in 1991
Aspbergers/Depression/ADHD DX 2001

Past meds for crohn's
Prednisone/Azulfadine

Recent Meds While in Hosp for Crohn's/Depression
Flagyl/Cypro,Zofran Protonix, Prednisone, Lovenox
Celexa,Kolonopin, Ritalin
Current meds:
Prednisone,Celexa,Adderall,Kolonopin,Percocet
06-14-2012, 10:09 PM   #3
Trysha

My Support Groups:
Hi Knowlin,
I agree with the above answer, it would be best for you to go to the ER for some help
with your problems.
They will be able to give you some effective pain medication and find out what is going on.
Feel better soon
Hugs and best wishes
Trysha

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Help with a symptom