Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Peter Legnani of New York, New York

Old 06-28-2012, 08:28 PM
NameDr. Peter Legnani
Address1751 York Ave
 New York, New York
 United States
WebsiteUnknown
Phone(212) 369-2490
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
06-28-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
Anonymous
Anonymous Doctor Reviewer

Dr. Legnani is well educated in Crohn's and is affiliated with Mount Sinai. He always makes me feel like he has all the time in the world for me and my questions. He is overall friendly, polite and caring and someone I would definitely recommend.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
4 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
4 / 5 Ease of accessibility
12-09-2012, 09:23 PM   #3
sneezey

Outstanding beside manner, saved me from surgery. Found out multiple people from our small town have seen him. Incredible listener and pays attention to detail. Dynamite for a second opinion. Very highly recommended. Very, very busy.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
4 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
4 / 5 Ease of accessibility
01-26-2013, 07:40 PM   #4
steve55

Dr Legnani seemed good at first and showed what I thought was genuine interest in patient care. As related by other reviewers, his staff is well, horrible. They are not knowledgable on simple protocols like faxing a prescription nor do they have the courtesy to follow-up on matters with patients. My efforts to get Dr Legnani to intercede have not been fruitful. It appears he does not utilize email or has ignored several of my emails, I suspect the latter. I will find a new doctor who knows how to manage a practice. This is simply unacceptable.

Rating:
2 / 5 Bedside Manner
4 / 5 Knowledgeable
3 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
1 / 5 Ease of accessibility
06-27-2014, 07:32 AM   #5
Anonymous
Anonymous Doctor Reviewer

Condescending, rude, and inappropriate touching. Steering clear of this doctor and practice altogether.

Rating:
1 / 5 Bedside Manner
4 / 5 Knowledgeable
1 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
2 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Peter Legnani of New York, New York