• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New Guy Saying Hello

Just came across this forum, and it was nice to read other members posts and how i can totally relate to them all. Its not to see that there are others out there feeling what i do. My name is Rich and just wanted to say Hi..

Hi Rich! Welcome to the forum. Its a place crammed full of info and some of the most supportive and understanding people you will ever meet.

Angrybird

Hello Rich and welcome! If you don't mind answering some questions? Do you have UC or crohns? Are you on any meds and if so which ones? How are you feeling at the moment, are you doing well? Will leave it at the for now :ybiggrin:

AB
xx

scottsma

Hello Rich and welcome.Joining this forum will probably be one of the best things you do today.Because it's International there will always be someone to talk to,day or night.Feel free to have a moan or let off steam or ask silly or embarrassing questions.We all do it.And lots of times we have a laugh as well.

Hello Rich and welcome! If you don't mind answering some questions? Do you have UC or crohns? Are you on any meds and if so which ones? How are you feeling at the moment, are you doing well? Will leave it at the for now :ybiggrin:

AB
xx

Doctors are almost certain that i have IBD (chrons) but are not 100% after 14 years of having sever abdominal attacks, pain episodes that usually last about a day of sever cramps, nausea, vomiting and following diarrhea the next day.

They just started me on pentasa yesterday. I have had several ct scan that always show up negative which gets frustrating. I am waiting for my first colonoscopy to be done asap. am on a waiting list. I am also on a waiting list for a ct entorography

Not feeling well at all lately, seem to be getting that "attacks" more often..

Thanks for all the reply's and support. Glad i found this forum

Angrybird

I am sorry to hear you are still trying to get a diagnosis and have had to wait so long to get a scope :( Definetly check out the above mentioned forum and pls keep us updated on how you are getting on.

AB
xx