• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Cancer Survivor and Newbie to Forum

Hello. I am new to this forum and don’t know if I really belong here. I am an eight-year rectal cancer survivor. My radiation and colostomy reversal left me with frequent flatulence :stinks: and I have been dealing with it for a while with the activated charcoal panty liners. It is an excellent product, but I am just looking for other options. They have served me well and gave me a large portion of my life back. I have been able to enjoy my grandchildren who were born after I went into remission and go out in public.

I am not familiar with Crohn’s disease and not sure if those with Crohn’s have to deal with the same thing that I have been battling; however, I thought I would join the forum to get some suggestions. I know that controlling the diet helps. I am looking for another product that is available in this country, that I can customize for my needs. There is a company in England (MyShreddies) but they don’t have a location here in the U.S. A. and I have never used them.

Because my condition is so specific, with details that I don’t care to share, I am still looking. If you have any information on a product that will help, it will be appreciated. Is this a Crohn’s survivors have to deal with this concern also? Thank you for any info.