Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Cole Thomson of Houston, Texas

Old 07-12-2012, 10:37 PM
NameDr. Cole T Thomson
Address915 Gessner, Suite, 850
 Houston, Texas, 77024
 United States
WebsiteUnknown
Phone713.461.1026
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
07-12-2012, 10:47 PM   #2
daniella530

Dr. Thomson is awesome! He is a rare type of doctor that I haven't found even with other types of doctors. He actually listens to what I am saying and if I have some kind of concern he will try his best to figure it out and make it better. I can ask him the most random type of question about it all and he will listen. Back when I was taking Asacol it made my hair fall out which is a rare side effect of the drug. So when I went back to see him, I brought this up to him. Well he said that he had never heard about it and instead of just saying that it must be something else and being full of his ego, he actually went out of the room and asked another doctor if they had heard of this side effect. Anytime I have to have a procedure done he is able to make me feel not nervous at all and make it easier. His office is easy to get in contact with. You first talk to his nurse and the nurse will relay the information to Dr. Thomson. But Dr. Thomson is very good about calling you back and when I was going through a really tough time with a flare up, he gave me his cell phone number for if I had any issues. Good doctors are hard to find and I am really happy that I was lucky enough to find one of them.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
5 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Diagnosed: Jan 2010
Currently Taking: Apiso, Imuran
Previously Taken: Prednisone, Asacol, Lialda

"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain" [/COLOR]

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Cole Thomson of Houston, Texas