• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Jumpin' in the pool...!

Diagnosed with UC in 1984, have traveled this road through remission and flares for a little while now and after a 7 year remission I am in a flare and am looking for food ideas..glad to be here and getting great ideas! Thank you all for sharing your stories!:sign0085:

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum, I am sorry to hear that the tum is now acting up again :(

With regards to diet everyone is different with what works for them but it is definetly worth checking out our diet and sups forum to get info the different things people here are trying: http://www.crohnsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=17.

Have you been on any meds during your remission and if not has your doc started you on anything now?

AB
xx

David

Co-Founder
Hi Francine, welcome to the community! Seven years in remission? That's great! Hopefully after this flare you'll do 25 years this time :)

If you follow the link AngryBird above posted, I suggest you pay special attention to the paleo diet and specific carbohydrate diet. They seem to be two diets people have more success with.

We're here for you anytime you need us :)