Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Books, Multimedia, Research & News » Listen to your Gut - By Jini Patel Thompson

07-21-2012, 07:32 AM   #1
FDK80

Listen to your Gut - By Jini Patel Thompson

Hey there,

I was recommended by a friend to read this book "Listen to your Gut" by Jini Patel Thompson.
I was wondering if any of you have read it and followed the Jini's recommendations and diets?
I think I'm gonna order it because it seemed really interesting but I need to hear from you if there are any previous/current experience with the book would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Symptoms started 1997

Current medication:
Humira 40 Mg every 2 weeks
Omeprazole (Gasec) 2 x 20mg
Loperamide ( Imodium) twice a day

Pain killer:
- Tramadol hydrochloride (zaldiar)
-Celecoxib (celebrex): for joint pain.
07-21-2012, 10:37 AM   #2
nogutsnoglory

My Support Groups:
I was interested in reading it but she seems to really push her products and I am always wary of people like that.
07-21-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
FDK80

I was interested in reading it but she seems to really push her products and I am always wary of people like that.

I agree with you. I really don't like to be pushed to buy something. But in this case I wouldn't mind to buying it.

but i just need more info and experiences to share to be convinced even more or less.
08-08-2012, 06:10 PM   #4
alchemy

My Support Groups:
Any info on this? Did you try?

Crohn's Disease Forum » Books, Multimedia, Research & News » Listen to your Gut - By Jini Patel Thompson