Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Surgery » Fistulas, Fissures and Abscesses » Anyone got a Perianal fistula with groin,leg pain?

04-17-2017, 05:04 AM   #31
Sorebutt26

I got a perianal abscess around 20 Jan 2017. Then I waited till the abscess became small(and slighly spread cross the center of the front of the anus, and I could feel soft tube from the abscess going in deeper) then around 10th Feb, I went to see the doctors, they felt it with finger and asked for ultrasound test (it's the type where you are on four and scanned from the outside of the anus) , they didn't see abscess anymore. But I could obviously feel the smaller (but still sometimes hard) lump next to my anus but a bit deeper.
Now for 2-3 weeks, started to have throbbing feeling/soreness under the same side of my thigh, and sciatic pain/soreness. The feeling in my thigh seems to be on the back side of the leg, and it's pretty deep, close to the bone. I could also feel soreness in my glutes (like after you had an injection, but less painful). It seems the muscles became tougher, and I could feel the stripe texture of it more easily. I could feel the soreness if I press some specific area. Seems the other side is more smooth . I don't know if this means infection or fistula?? I don't have obvious fever or chill.
The pain is not severe but on and off every day.
What test or examination should I do to know the exact problem? I'm very confused
Sounds like a possible fistula. Speak with your doctor and request an MRI. Trust me... don't leave it. If it is a fistula, you want it treated. You do not want it branching off and tracking further

Crohn's Disease Forum » Surgery » Fistulas, Fissures and Abscesses » Anyone got a Perianal fistula with groin,leg pain?