Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Harsant Padda of Toledo, Ohio

Old 08-03-2012, 01:33 PM
NameDr. Harsant Padda
Address4235 Secor
 Toledo, Ohio, 43623
 United States
WebsiteUnknown
Phone419-479-5455
BioLocated at The Toledo Clinic
 View Directory Entry
08-03-2012, 01:41 PM   #2
Anonymous
Anonymous Doctor Reviewer

Dr. Padda is in the same group as Dr. Reddy. I had been initially referred to Dr. Reddy, but couldn't get in soon enough, so I saw Dr. Padda instead, and I am glad I did!! I heard nothing but bad comments about Dr. Reddy.

On first impression, Dr. Padda was nice and quiet. Very knowledgeable about Crohn's. He already had a CT scan, but he wanted to make sure of the diagnoses so he sent me out for a number of tests to confirm. His bedside manner improved the more I saw of him. He genuinely seems to care. I really like him now.

A word of caution to those going to him, though...he is affiliated with Flower Hospital, and they SUCK!!! I can't stand that place! When I had my colonoscopy done there, the before and after care there was horrible! The pre-op nurse stuck me in my hand and it caused me extreme pain!! Had a horrible bruise for two weeks after.

Rating:
2 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
4 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Harsant Padda of Toledo, Ohio