• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

New Guy

Hello everyone, my name is RJ. I am from Houston and I was diagnosed with Crohns in Oct of 2010. In short, I have tried the pill form of all different medications and they caused more problems than they were solving so I am on Remicade. It seems to work, but I am still having issues. Hopefully I will be in remission one day, but for now it's still a struggle from time to time. It cost me my job and a lot of stress over the past 2 years as I'm sure a lot of you can relate to. Things are slowly getting back to normal and me and my wife just welcomed a new baby boy into our family so I have something else to be grateful for. I try my hardest to not dwell on my crohns and I always just tell myself there are so many people out there that have it worse, however, sometimes it just seems like just when everything seems to be going wrong, that's when I have a flare up, lol. Anyway, I look forward to talking to ya'll and I will be happy to answer any questions about the meds I have been on, the fistula I had, or anything else. I'm sure I will have questions too and I'm glad I found a place to ask them.

RJ

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

First of all congratulations on the new baby!!

With regards to your tum what problems issues are you still having to deal with? What dose and how often are you having the Remi infusions? If you have not already then pls do check out our Remi sub forum so you can have a chat with the folks here as well about it: http://www.crohnsforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58.

Glad you have have decided to join.

AB
xx

David

Co-Founder
Hey RJ, welcome to the community. And congratulations on the baby boy, how exciting!

What symptoms are you currently experiencing out of curiosity?

All my best to you :)

hi and welcome! sorry to hear youve suffered so much! i hope everything gets better soon!! congrats on your baby boy!