• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi there, I'm new

Hi everybody, I am 24 and was diagnosed with Crohn's Disease last July, had anal fistula and perianal abscess removed. I am taking 500mg of Dipentum 3 times a day, on folic acid, as well as b vitamin complex. I am taking antibiotics nearly every 2nd month.

Someone gave me MMS (Master Miracle Solution). The people who make it claim its heals everything, even Cancer, but i did some research and wasn't very happy with what i found. I just want to know if anyone on here has tried it and what were the results? I'm very doubtful.

Any advice/experience on this would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :ybiggrin:

I think the important question is, do you believe it?

Ask yourself if it cures cancer, why is it not actually curing cancer? Its very important
to be able to read between the lines on claims like these.

I hope you feel better very soon, and I am sorrythat you suffer form something that is
so difficult to treat. Please dont fall for claims of false miracles- you could compromise
your health.

lauren