• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Doing much better now!

:smile: Hi everyone,
I have been doing much better lately due to some major changes in my diet. I had been having a major flare and read about the SCD diet. I started following most of it and do not follow it to a tee. But, I quit eating processed foods, nothing that isn't 100% natural home grown food except for rice noodles. I make all my own food from scratch. I am a great cook, so it's easy for me to come up with alternative recipes. I also started taking probiotic-multi enzyme formula with every meal. Fiber everyday, and of course Vit. D3 and fish oil and the other normal vitamins like b12, folic acid, calcium-magnesium etc... I try to space things out during the day so as not to overload my liver. I take milk thistle to give my liver support as I was having slight increase in enzymes and bile acid problems. For now, this is all working for me. Try it and see if it helps you! I'm a believer. Oh yeah and I lost 11 lbs. which was fabulous. I needed it.:ylol2: