• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

It's all good.

Hi, 49 year old guy here that has been diagnosed for about 28 years. Had a partial colectomy with colostomy about 24 years ago. Remission followed for about 20 years before the beast reared its head again. I've traveled the world, flown multiple times weekly in my job, raised 3 kids, lived life and fought pain forever. Can't work now, getting barraged by all the "new" drugs. Same story, different decade I think. Some help a little but side effects are almost as bad. Trying "different" approach with some natural "herbs" and oils. Seems to be a lot better.

Angrybird

Hello and welcome to the forum :)

I am sorry to hear the tum has acted up after all this time. Are you still on any meds and if so what are you on? I know others here have tried more natural routes as well - if you have not already do check out our diet and sups forum to get further info regarding this.

AB
xx

Angrybird

What side effects are you getting, is your GI aware of them? We also have sub forums dedicated to these in our treatment section if you would like to chat with folks here about these.