Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Mariquit Sendelbach of Farmington Hills, Michigan

Old 08-18-2012, 08:28 PM
NameDr. Mariquit Sendelbach
AddressFarmington Hills, Michigan, 48336
 United States
WebsiteUnknown
PhoneUnknown
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
08-18-2012, 08:40 PM   #2
Anonymous
Anonymous Doctor Reviewer

I had a horrible experience with this doctor and her practice at South Oakland Gastroenterology Associates at Botsford Hospital. I was having all sorts of problems while she was out on vacation for two weeks. The office staff lied to me and said that the other doctors in the practice didn't cover in her absence. When I later found out that this was inaccurate, Dr. Sendelbach said that I wasn't seen in the office because I wasn't having an emergency. Well, it certainly felt like an emergency to me! Severe pain, discomfort (later turned out to be a fungal infection in the anal area--yuck!), and adverse reactions from the medication that she started me on (I was told that I had to keep taking it for at least 30 days, no matter what). The office also denied my right to access my medical record information, specifically CT scan results from a scan that was done while she was on vacation.

Dr. Sendelbach treated me in an unprofessional and demeaning manner when I brought these concerns to her attention. She doesn't welcome questions and apparently doesn't appreciate a patient that wants to learn as much as possible about the disease and participate in their treatment plan. Do not bother with this doctor!!!

Rating:
1 / 5 Bedside Manner
1 / 5 Knowledgeable
1 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
1 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Mariquit Sendelbach of Farmington Hills, Michigan