• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Discharge question

Have a fistula with a seton. I habe been dealing with it for almost 2yrs. Just finally getting some GI help.

The last couple of weeks its bneen achey. I basically just ignore it as I am used to it. Bit I noticed some dischaghe that looks orangey in color. Ami right in thinking that I should get back on antibiotics again? Been over a year since I have been on any for it.

Thoughts?

KWalker

I'll keep this first post short to wait until your response, but are you having any other symptoms from crohns right now? I mean anything, like a fever, stomach pains, do you find yourself going to the bathroom more, are your BM's the same as you're used too?

Omg my spelling!!! Sorry on my BB. Geez.

No. All other symptoms have not changed. A few weeks ago when I got my period it was bad. Major D,bloating etc. And that is when it started. Still achey at points during day but not enough to stop me.

No pain. No extra bathroom trips No fever