Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Andrea Faris of Newmarket, Ontario

Old 09-19-2012, 11:00 AM
NameDr. Andrea Elizabeth Faris
AddressDavis Drive
 Newmarket, Ontario
 Canada
WebsiteUnknown
Phone905-895-6500
BioUnknown
 View Directory Entry
10-02-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
Anonymous
Anonymous Doctor Reviewer

I was referred to Dr. Faris after receiving some not-to-promising results after a pelvic MRI. The MRI was ordered by a urologist investigating a "bulge" on my bladder, and revealed that the bladder was connected to my small intestine.
Dr. Faris was very accomodating, and "rushed" in my appointment for a colonoscopy. Other patient's appointments were moved around in order to have my colonoscopy done within the week. I then received another call that they were able to move it up even further within 3 days of the referral being made.
Dr. Faris was very kind and helpful during the colonoscopy, and made me feel very comfortable (this was the first time I met her afterall), and a follow up appointment was also scheduled very quickly within a week of the colonoscopy.
Dr. Faris appears very knowledgable, and shares a lot of information with her patients, which makes things like a CD diagnosis a lot easier to understand. She very clearly explained the different treatment options, and her recommendations as well. I found her to have great "bedside manner", and very easy to talk to.

Rating:
4 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
4 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility
12-13-2012, 12:57 PM   #3
Chrisb

I've been with Dr Faris for a few years now and after seeing a few gastro's she's by far the best.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
5 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Andrea Faris of Newmarket, Ontario