Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Undiagnosed Club » Results are in and I'm still in the undiagnosed club

09-26-2012, 09:53 PM   #1
moonrai1980

Results are in and I'm still in the undiagnosed club

So went and got my results from the endo/colonoscopy today. All the biopsies came back normal except in the stomach which showed inflamation which is being termed chronic gastritus. Tested positive for celiac's, but she still thinks it could be some form of ibd she just isn't sure at this point. Had to get more blood drawn today for more tests. And monday I get to collect 24 hrs worth of urine, and stool samples. So who knows where I go from here. More test and more tests. And I told her about the chest pains I get when I take immodium so she prescribed levsin, I hope it works, and she prescribed 40 mg nexium.
09-27-2012, 12:34 AM   #2
Earnellzwifey

Sorry to hear that you are still in Limbo. Have you had your small bowel checked like by SBFT or pill cam? If it CD it might not be showing up in your colon. I think most of mine is in my small intestine even though I do have inflamation in my descending colon.

I have never heard of anyone having a reaction to Imodium, that stinks. hope the new meds work out for you.

I don't know who is going to have more fun on the 24 hr urine/stool collection. You or the poor lab tech that has to test it all.

I have been having to give daily stool and urine samples the past 3 days and it is no fun trying to scoop runny poo into a little container with one of those big Popsicle stick thingy.

The urine is ok because I have to self cath 4 x a day anyway and just use the ones that have a bag already attach to it.
Iron,multi-vitamin, B12 injections, magic mouthwash,
Zofran.

32 medical conditions and counting. 22 pills a day with daily blood sugar testing and urinary cathing.

If you live in the loo , because you always gotta poo , then this is the place for you.
10-01-2012, 05:20 PM   #3
dannysmom
Forum Monitor

My Support Groups:
Thanks for the update. Are you on a gluten-free diet given the positive Celiac result?

(Danny's story)

Crohn's Disease Forum » Support Forum » Undiagnosed Club » Results are in and I'm still in the undiagnosed club