• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hello!!

HI! my name is Jessica. I am married and a mother of 2 kids and girl(4) and a boy(7 Months). I was diagnosed with Crohn's this past June. I just turned 25 this month. i have lots of questions, and hope to find some answers.

Welcome Jessica. I was just diagnosed in May and am fairly new here as well. Feel free to vent, ask questions, look around and share whats going on. We all learn from each other or find answers to questions we're afraid to ask. I hope your journey goes well. You are among friends here who can relate. - hugs-

Hi Jessica :),
I was diagnosed with Crohn's 3 years ago. This is a great forum to help you. I was more active on it when I was first diagnosed and it helped me soooo much. I was very scared in the beginning but knowing everyone here was going thru the same as me helped me to feel not so alone :).

Gianni

Hi Jessica! Welcome to the community.

Feel free to ask away as everyone in the community brings their own knowledge to the table. I am sure you will find that this forum can be extremely helpful!

Best of Luck

David

Co-Founder
Hey there Jessica and welcome :) I'm glad you found your way here.

How are you feeling these days? What sort of treatment are you on?

We're here for you anytime you need us!