Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Andrew Katz of Fort Wayne, Indiana

Old 10-01-2012, 08:01 PM
NameDr. Andrew E. Katz
AddressMedical Office Building 1, Suite 201; Lutheran Medical Park
 Fort Wayne, Indiana, 46804
 United States
Websitehttp://lutheranmedicalgroup.com/services.php?section=14&physician_id=1471
Phone(260) 432-2297
BioDr. Katz is part of the Lutheran Medical Group and is considered to be one of the best gastroenterologists in the nation. He is a board certified physician in Fort Wayne, IN specializing in Gastroenterology & Internal Medicine. Common medical procedures he performes are Barium Enema, Cholecystectomy, Colonoscopy, Endoscopy, Esophagogastroduodenoscopy, Gastrectomy, Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy, Laparoscopy, & Splenectomy.
 View Directory Entry
10-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #2
Ghostwind

I've been a patient of Dr. Katz since 2006 and I am very happy with him. He was the first doctor who told me that I shouldn't have to just "deal with" my stomach issues. He was upfront in stating that we would find the cause no matter what. It was willingness to listen to me and my symptoms that led to my diagnosis of Crohn's. After a year of Remicade, my Crohn's is technically still in remission despite occasional flare-ups. Dr. Katz continues to treat these flare ups as serious. He will always give you his full attention and as much time as you need during a scheduled appointment to be certain any concerns or questions are answered/discussed. I highly recommend him.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
5 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility

"Hey, you know how it goes... you get together with your party, somebody casts Confusion, someone else starts popping Illusions, next thing you know, there's a nymph and a Dryad ... all I'm saying is that what happens in Vegas is supposed to stay in Vegas."

LiveJournal Musings
01-20-2016, 09:04 PM   #3
Salad_Shooter

Dr. Katz is also my doctor. He is amazing, and I can't say enough good things about him. He's personable, a great listener, very knowledgeable about IBD and the medications available. He's the best.

Rating:
5 / 5 Bedside Manner
5 / 5 Knowledgeable
5 / 5 Open to alternative treatments
5 / 5 Ease of accessibility

Crohn's Disease Forum » Doctor Reviews » Review of Dr. Andrew Katz of Fort Wayne, Indiana