Share Facebook
Crohn's Disease Forum » Diet, Fitness, and Supplements » Juicing » Community Juice Fast? Maybe?

11-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #91
Gianni

My Support Groups:
Yeah sometimes the sucrose in the fruit can be a problem for some with active crohn's in the ileum although I don't hear about it all too commonly. If you don't like your juices so savory and can't have apples I would suggest maybe lemons or limes as they have low sucrose levels. Also ginger is a great mask

Gianni

JUICING! click here!
11-08-2012, 01:40 AM   #92
Ozboz

My Support Groups:
I actually love veggie juices I love juice with beets I think its a nice sweet taste I forgot to peel em once lets just say the taste was ummm had to drink a can of soft drink to get rid of it
11-09-2012, 10:06 AM   #93
CrohnsChicago
Super Moderator

My Support Groups:
Mentally preparing myself....I watched Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead for the first time last night. I enjoyed it and found it inspiring and informative. Here's the Hulu link to watch the movie for free on your computer if anyone is interested.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/289122

I decided to start my juice fast this evening instead. I coincidentally have a GI appointment Monday afternoon so luckily if anything happens with my digestive system during the 3 day fast I can discuss it with him.

Oh, I also decided to make a list of things I can do to occupy myself if I start to get frustrated/irritable. I have house guests and I don't want them to think I am crazy! LOL.

I will do some light walking for 15min each day, use my mindfulness meditation recordings and maybe learning some yoga if not stretching.

Good Luck Everyone!!!
Past Meds:
Prednisone/ Entocort / Flagyl
Current Supplements:
B12 Shot (1cc/mo) / Multivitamin / Vitamin D (1000iu) / Calcium (1200mg) / Omega 3 Fish Oil (4800mg)
Additional Info:
Anemia/Borderline Anemia - whole life
Generalized Anxiety Disorder - 2009 (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, mindfulness meditation)

11-09-2012, 05:22 PM   #94
Gianni

My Support Groups:
hey guys, for those who live in australia or have started the juice fast already^^ . I rushed home and just made the video, editing it right now, should be up within the hour.

Gianni
11-09-2012, 07:22 PM   #95
Gianni

My Support Groups:
Hey Guys, I've made a new thread for the Juice fast to better organize things. Please click here to see the new video I posted.

Gianni

Last edited by Gianni; 11-09-2012 at 07:47 PM.

Crohn's Disease Forum » Diet, Fitness, and Supplements » Juicing » Community Juice Fast? Maybe?