• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Ranting

ranting

I hate my bathroom tile floor. I hate how my back and legs get sore when I'm stuck there for a while. I hate when I have to puke in the trash can because the cramps are making me sick. I hate being in that room in general anymore.

I hate people when people bang on public bathroom doors when you're in the middle of getting your insides pulled out by a fire-poker. You want to tell them to ****off and at the same time wonder if they need to be where you are just as bad so ya try to get yourself up and somewhere more comfortable before you have to pull out your clean-up kit and go through that routine.

I hate that routine. I hate making sure I know I at least have what I might need in a pinch on or near me at all times (when I'm not at home actually).

I hate taking sometimes over 20 pills a day. I hate even more explaning to people, especially when ya get pulled over and they look through your bag, why you're on all these damn things anyway.

Most of all I'm sick of myself for the million times I knew I was going to end up paying for the things I wanted to do, the meds I took to let me do these things, and the pain I ended up going through so I could try to have fun with my "friends" to try to feel like I wasn't excluded from all the fun because I have a disease.

I could go on and on, but that felt pretty good to let out.

I hate, when my girl tells new people I have Crohnes, and they say whats that ?
I hate, not knowing if ill end up with that god awefull colostomy in my late life.
I hate, people that try to make you as miserable as they are.
I hate, country music. (crying cowboys)

My Butt Hurts

Squeals-a-lot!
Excuse me, is anyone looking for me???
I thought I was the grammar nazi.
Wait - am I the spelling nazi?? Oh right, carry on then.

I should have put a smiley in... :) :) :) :) :)

I'm not trying to spread misery!

Happy vibes are being sent your way.
:tongue:
:smile:

Actually, I quite like the bathroom.
I've read a lot of really good books in there, sometimes, even if I don't need to go, I go. Solitude can be bliss......

But this is the rant section... I... Hate... My... Hole...