• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Quick question

Hello all, my latest blood work showed my Neutrophil was 89.7 which is high normal range is (33.0-75.0) and my Lymphocyte 8.2 which is low, normal is (20.0- 53.0) I am already anemic and my wbc is 20 which is high, normal is (4.1-11.0). I probably have nothing to worry about but if anyone could give me some insights or advice or educate me would be awesome. Thanks!! :)

I see you take Folate now I might increase that a bit. I am not sure about the numbers. I hope you feel better. I never really focused on my test numbers when I was getting them years back. Copyed out of Folic Acid on wiki "Adults both require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia".