• Welcome to Crohn's Forum, a support group for people with all forms of IBD. While this community is not a substitute for doctor's advice and we cannot treat or diagnose, we find being able to communicate with others who have IBD is invaluable as we navigate our struggles and celebrate our successes. We invite you to join us.

Hi from Houston

Hello I'm new here. I live in Texas, I was diagnosed when I was a teenager. I moved in with a room mate who has ibd too, and a dog with colitis. Just looking to meet others who go through the same hardships. I like sports, and try to keep in the gym a couple times a week. Other than that I'm a pretty simple guy.

- Bond...James Bond.

Last edited:
Welcome bond n keke. Feel free to express yourself here. Ask questions, get involved and enjoy the support along with a little fun n high spirits. Keep your heads up, good luck n keep us posted!!

David

Co-Founder
Welcome to the community Bond! Thanks for joining.

I'm also curious how you're feeling and if you're on any medications.

All my best to you.

Hi Bond,

Welcome to the forum:)

I can't believe your room mate and the dog have IBD and colitis!!

You have come to a great place to find support and advice.

What meds are you on right now?

Hi everyone, thanks for warm welcome :)

Recently went on LDN. I am feeling well. I think this week I can definitely tell a difference from taking the LDN. I've got more energy, better poo's, and the side effect of morning nausea seems to have stopped too. Hoping this means I'm a responder to LDN. I have an appointment with my GI to go over progress next week.

Last edited: